Thursday, July 30, 2009

See some Random pic ^^

This is our UTHM hall ...nice leh?...wakaka XD



Last day of Mingguan Haluan Siswa...Finally man XD


Me and My housemate ^^


Kimmy & Ah Tin



After sukan.... exhausted....hahaha...





This is the place we wait for the bus.




Kolien hor?...have to sit kaki lima eat our food >_<



Me and my housemates join this one day programme...called 闯梦




we played station games...this is one of it....^^



Another station game...play with the coloured flags...so hard la...



Exhausted after played station games...coz we run here and there...



Taking pics with beautiful senior ^^ ( red shirt de..)



These are the guys i met in UTHM...our gang...haha..
Left ( Ah D) ...(middle) xiang....last of coz is me lo...^.<



senior taking pic with my housemate...



yeah~~ say ChEese....^^


Family Pic ^_^



Kimmy ...Ah Tin..Ah D...Wen Ee...



Do u think he looks familiar?....Guess what we call him....
Jay Chou...haha...95 % same....right?



QQ pic of me....took this at BP Mall....while having dinner at 旺角


I like this one....delicious...yum..yum...




see...see...Big Dumpling....wah...

Next blog....wait ah...haha...wait kimmy got time then online "Po" pic in my blog...^^




















No comments:

Post a Comment